Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 220.03 KB (225306
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 24.0.1
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 07:29:57.690