Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies about 109.95 KB (112584 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 197.64 KB (202384
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (109.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.70 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 15.01
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-12-25 13:58:31.583