Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
for more details on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 112.90 KB (115608 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 216.11 KB (221300
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.21 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 17.0.5
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-29 13:41:18.430