Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 220.33 KB (225620
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 25.0.1
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Some users choose to erase this program. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 10:23:24.673