Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 112.90 KB (115608 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 216.38 KB (221572
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 19.0.1
only. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 07:03:18.080