Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 112.90 KB (115608 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 216.38 KB (221572
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 19.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Directories left on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:20:40.817