Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 220.03 KB (225306
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 24.3.0
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:20:45.800