Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Open here
for more information on Mozilla. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 212.77 KB (217876
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 33.02
only. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 04:43:22.020