Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 125.00 KB (128000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 226.16 KB (231588
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (125.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 33.01
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-12 14:41:15.957