Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 978.46 KB (1001940 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 1.90 MB (1997222
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (978.46 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (971.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 27.01
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Additional values that you should remove:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-27 14:50:05.947