Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 115.11 KB (117872 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 218.63 KB (223878
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (115.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.52 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 17.0.11
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-03-25 05:49:15.490