Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file occupies 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 218.92 KB (224174
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 30.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\log25923b51-9778-446d-a225-5994227a4522
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-1.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-10.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-2.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-3.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-5.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-6.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-7.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-8.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-9.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-uninstall.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:08:20.657