Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes about 117.11 KB (119920 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 224.42 KB (229806
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (117.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 31.01
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-02-14 00:47:09.370