Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy an average of 245.82 KB (251724
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 33.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry that is not removed:
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:17:40.040