Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 213.27 KB (218388
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.0.5
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry that is not uninstalled:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:33:50.793