Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 213.27 KB (218388
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.0.5
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:33:50.793