Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Open here
for more details on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 116.61 KB (119408 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which take 223.92 KB (229294
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 31.02
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 02:23:42.703