Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy an average of 213.27 KB (218388
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 34.0
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you are trying to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:19:10.437