Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies approximately 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 245.82 KB (251724
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 35.0
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional values that you should remove:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:46:29.327