Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named maintenanceservice.exe and it has a size of 111.47 KB (114144 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 214.68 KB (219836
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.21 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 15.0
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:32.473