Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies around 112.47 KB (115168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 215.75 KB (220926
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.28 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 17.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 02:37:06.303