Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 244.61 KB (250476
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.01
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Some users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:00:01.793