Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
for more info on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 112.90 KB (115608 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take an average of 216.18 KB (221366
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.28 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.0.2
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 20:17:40.520