Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called maintenanceservice.exe and occupies 110.47 KB (113120 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 198.16 KB (202920
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (110.47 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 13.0
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:34:57.703