Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 116.61 KB (119408 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 220.33 KB (225620
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (116.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 24.8.1
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 08:29:07.727