Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes about 112.11 KB (114800 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 213.27 KB (218388
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 34.02
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-31 12:50:04.940