Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes around 111.61 KB (114288 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 218.92 KB (224174
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (111.61 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 32.0.3
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Additional registry values that are not removed:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:45:36.307