Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes approximately 112.90 KB (115608 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy an average of 216.38 KB (221572
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.90 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 19.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:38:13.483