Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes around 114.91 KB (117672 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 218.64 KB (223884
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (114.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 23.01
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 16:23:02.217