Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, regulated by the user's choice. Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled maintenanceservice.exe and its approximative size is 165.16 KB (169128 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 266.32 KB (272716
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (165.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 35.01
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 19:23:59.137