Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 146.16 KB (149672 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 375.39 KB (384396
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (146.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.06 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1182
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-07-24 04:39:14.677