Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. The application's main executable file occupies 197.45 KB (202192 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take an average of 482.50 KB (494082
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (197.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (197.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.1109
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:27:30.893