Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. The application's main executable file occupies 197.45 KB (202192 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take an average of 482.50 KB (494082
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (197.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (197.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16809
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 09:27:30.893