Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file occupies 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 375.92 KB (384942
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20686
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 03:07:34.737