Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe and occupies 217.70 KB (222928 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 536.57 KB (549444
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (217.70 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16861
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Some users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 09:19:04.937