Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 231.26 KB (236806
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16888
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 14:22:41.043