Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called maintenanceservice.exe and its approximative size is 115.91 KB (118696 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 219.64 KB (224908
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (115.91 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.72 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 24.02
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.Folders that were left behind:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by Mozilla. Some people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-04 09:23:50.297