Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it occupies close to 192.95 KB (197576 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 279.54 KB (286246
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (192.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5294
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:52:45.030