Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it occupies around 166.66 KB (170664 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 438.02 KB (448530
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (166.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20683
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 17:21:15.177