Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 165.16 KB (169128 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 248.22 KB (254180
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (165.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.06 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19989
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-1.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-10.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-2.log
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Some users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 21:47:19.373