Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 193.45 KB (198088 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 280.04 KB (286758
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (193.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19971
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 18:34:47.417