Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below details on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named maintenanceservice.exe and its approximative size is 197.45 KB (202192 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 457.00 KB (467970
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (197.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (171.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 60.3.2
only. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-30 08:52:34.083