Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes close to 143.95 KB (147400 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 230.54 KB (236070
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 184.108.40.20691
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-27 19:02:21.867