Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 164.45 KB (168392 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 251.57 KB (257608
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (164.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.13 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16836
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 12:28:19.380