Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". maintenanceservice.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes circa 163.95 KB (167880 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 251.07 KB (257096
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (163.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.13 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19937
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-25 18:20:53.087