Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file is labeled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe and its approximative size is 191.45 KB (196048 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 490.22 KB (501982
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (191.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19909
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:05:30.547