Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 211.45 KB (216528 bytes) on disk and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 312.61 KB (320116
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (211.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 184.108.40.20615
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 19:52:57.123