Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be read here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes about 221.45 KB (226768 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 530.03 KB (542752
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (221.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.13 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1182
only. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by Mozilla. Some people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 21:15:35.407