Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, subject to the user's option. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes about 146.11 KB (149616 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 393.38 KB (402820
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (146.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5221
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:46:13.683