Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes about 170.95 KB (175056 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 257.54 KB (263726
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (170.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16844
only. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 02:59:34.987