Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Take a look here
for more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes about 173.95 KB (178128 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which take 435.50 KB (445954
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (173.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5213
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to remove it. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 15:14:59.130