Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. The program's main executable file has a size of 146.11 KB (149616 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 249.32 KB (255308
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (146.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.21 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 17.0.4
only. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 11:26:26.023